The Aires Nuevos project prioritizes measures to improve air quality in the short term at the local level and in line with the social and economic realities of the communities in which it intervenes. These measures are materialized in Air quality local Planes which, since its design, incorporate in a priority manner standards or indicators relating to the first childhood.
- Air quality data reports.
- Environmental trainings for communities in areas where sensors have been installed.
- Academic research related to air quality and health.
- Citizen air quality awareness campaigns.
- Develop low-cost air quality actions for cities that are tailored to their needs.